At the Ombuds Office, we offer all members of the university community a safe place to talk about their campus-related problems. We help you identify and evaluate options and provide information. We can facilitate conversations between conflicting parties and make referrals when necessary.
We offer confidential assistance with:
- Conflicts (interpersonal, workplace, classroom)
- Perceived unfair treatment
- Complaints (e.g. grading, or campus services)
- Improving communication
- Understanding CU policies and procedures
- Administrative roadblocks
The Ombuds Office is not authorized to accept legal notice to the University.